Returns & Replacements
Returns: With every purchase at Faribaultvacuum.com we offer a 7-day, hassle-free money back guarantee. This means that if for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase you can contact us and return it for a refund. We also offer a 31 day in store exchange for store credit. Our goal is for you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase.
To return an item for any reason, simply contact us via phone 1-800-371-7489 or e-mail faribaultvacuum [at] gmail.com and we will get your return processing immediately and give you instructions on how to return your purchase.
- Unopened Merchandise may be exchanged or refunded. “Unopened” means that the contents have not been removed from its packaging, and all factory seals are unbroken.
- Special Orders: All sales are final, no returns will be accepted.
- Shipping Costs are covered by Faribault Vacuum if there is any problem with your order or the product is defective. Otherwise, general returns are subject to have shipping fees deducted from the refund.
- Restocking: If any machine is returned without its original factory box or missing accessories a restocking fee will be deducted from the refund.
Regarding items such as bobbins, presser feet, or any other sewing accessory that requests you to provide your machine brand and model: Quality Sewing & Vacuum is responsible for all return costs incurred if the part is listed as fitting your machine and it does not.
- All Software
- Dream World Sew Steady extension tables
- Long Arm sewing machines
- Central Vacuums
Defective Merchandise: If you receive an item that is defective, notify us of the problem to arrange for a repair, replacement or item exchange. Faribault Vacuum & Sewing is responsible for all shipping/return costs incurred when a product is delivered defective.
Damaged Product: If you received your order and it is damaged, e-mail us immediately. If your order is to be delivered by a freight company, please inspect contents before signing acceptance and note any package damage on bill of lading. If contents inside are damaged, refuse delivery and don’t sign the delivery ticket. Once you sign for the shipment, it is your responsibility to file a claim.